Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Alfred and Isabel

I saw Fan's Kita about 2 weeks ago featuring hottie Alfred Vargas. He was asked by the hosts to give messages to his leading ladies. When Isabel's name was mentioned, Alfred said na "baka" magka- project sila ni Isabel. Hmmm. ... I think they look good together. Although I admit I have a soft spot for Aquil/Danaya & Amante/Isabel tandem, but I'm open to new pairings. I'm not really into loveteams. Let's hope matuloy ang project na ito.
I 've watched Love2 Love Season 9 from start to finish (Nov 27, 2005 - March 12, 2006) and it was a very funny season esp. with Paolo Contis and Julia Clarete doing their antics. Reminded me of the romantic comedy movies of Gloria Romero, Susan Roces et al during Sampaguita/LVN golden years. It's really worth staying at home during Sunday afternoons.

OT. Heard some disturbing news that Alfred received a juicy offer from abs-cbn para lumipat sa kanila. Hope Alfred makes the right decision.

No comments: