Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Love Candy!

Source: Scanned from Candy Mag May 2005
All these months, after about 15 or so magazines, I've been looking for the wrong place. As I've said in my previous post, I've been randomly purchasing magazines (17, Meg, preview, cosmo) in search of Isabel's pics (in previous years) as a model. I only got 2-3 pics and its getting kinda depressing after each negative results. Well just this week, I discovered lots of pics inside Candy magazines 2004-2005 issues. Para akong nanalo sa lotto when I discovered these fabulous pics. Thank you Candy for constantly featuring Isabel as model in your mag. Sana may makita pa ako. Also, I'd like to thank the photographers, make up artists , stylists etc who created their own blogs & websites. Nakatulong kayo ng malaki sa akin. Napawi ang lahat ng hirap at depresyon ko tuwing wala akong makitang pic.
What's next for me??? Well... the search continues.. after a week or so pa... pahinga muna ako

Some recommended blogs, it helped me in my quest for isabel's pictures.
http://bobbycarlos.multiply.com/
http://jakee.blogspot.com/
----
Link: candy mag official website

No comments: