Monday, August 07, 2006

Moments of Love on DVD & VCD

Since this is the first movie of Isabel Oli, it deserves a place here in my blog. Anyway, I've watched this movie (for obvious reasons) and I find it very nice. Kahit sub-plot lang ang story ni Isabel/Dion at kahit medyo walang kilig factor silang dalawa, maganda naman ang exposure nila for a first movie.

Anyway, Moments of Love is now available on DVD and VCD. I love the audio commentaries of Direk Mark Reyes. You'll learn some trivias and other info while shooting the film. For example, did you know how many takes it took for the "kissing scene" of Isabel & Dion? You'll find out if you get a copy of the DVD. I bought if for P425.00 , sulit talaga. Sana more film projects for Isabel. Congrats also to the cast and crew for the success of the film. Sabi ni Direk Mark , 5 weeks daw ito showing sa sinehan.

No comments: