Monday, August 28, 2006

The Search for Mag Back Issues

Preview magazine 6/2005 Cover Spread. Click on the pic for a bigger view. Can you find Isabel in this pic?

I've only started collecting magazines featuring Isabel Oli last April 2006. The first magazine that I bought was Woman today Asia March 16-31, 2006. Now I'm searching for back issues of magazine featuring Isabel. I didn't realize how hard it is to find it. For months I've been searching for Preview mag 6/2005, but I've been to Filbar's , NBS, Booksale, Bookbugs ,etc here in Cebu, wala talaga. Ang nakikita ko lang sa preview issues ay yung 2002-2004. Pinakamaraming back issues na nakita ko ay Candy and Seventeen. Anyway, sa inis ko, bumili na lang ako ng Seventeen 6/2005. Well I found this small pic (see above) in one of its pages. Isabel Oli (Olivia Daytia at that time) was one of the 10 faces to watch out for in 2005 for its 10th anniversary issue. Happy na rin ako kahit papaano, kahit wala na akong mag. The lesson I learned from this experience, is to buy the mag you like when its available. I know that they return it to its source 2 -3 months after its issue. Also, I made some random purchases, specifically 2005 issues, and may nakita naman ako ng 1 or 2 pics. I may post it in my blog one of these days.

For July-Aug 2006, Isabel is on the Cover on Mirror mag & Speed magazine. Bili na kayo, dali!!!

No comments: